Terms and Conditions
Just a few things about using the site & services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Your Financial Footprint Limited ("YFF") provides the services defined below subject to the following terms of service ("TOS"), which may me updated from time to time without notice.
2. Description of Services
Your Financial Footprint provides a wide range of online and offline business development services designed to support financial businesses achieve their goals. These services can include:
- Online media, text, graphics and video packaged into study packages
- Communication and collaboration services such and email, chat, discussion groups and telephone support
- Custom tools to support the business development process
You understand that YFF may send to you certain communications as part of you membership such service announcements and administrative messages which you will not be able to opt out from.
You understand and agree that YFF online services are provided "AS-IS" and that YFF assumes no responsibility for their availability for access and the consequences of them not being available for access
You are responsible for obtaining access to YFF services and that any third party fees (such as airtime charges) are your responsibility.
3. Your Registration Obligations
In accessing YFF services, you represent that you are of legal age to for a binding contract and are not barred from receiving YFF services under the laws of the United Kingdom.
You agree to:
- Provide true, current and accurate information about yourself as requested during any YFF registration processes
- Maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate. If YFF has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue or inaccurate, YFF has right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of YFF services
4. Member Account, Password and Security
You understand that all content, information, data, text, media and messages, posted are the sole responsibility to the person from whom the content originated. Under no circumstances will YFF be liable in any way for any content, including errors or omissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via YFF services.
You agree to not use YFF services to:
- transmit any content with is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity
- transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contract or fiduciary relationships;
- transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'spam', 'junk mail' or any other form of solicitation;
- interfere with or disrupt the YFF services or servers or networks connected to the YFF services;
You acknowledge that YFF may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in good faith that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonable necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the terms of service;
- respond to claims of rights infringement by third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer services;
- protect the rights or property of YFF and its users
You understand that YFF services and the software embodied in YFF services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that you may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the YFF services. Any unauthorised reproduction, publication, orther distribution, or public exhibition of the materials provided by YFF, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited
5.Modifications to Your Financial Footprint Services
YFF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permenently, the YFF services (or part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that YFF shall not beliable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the YFF services (or part thereof).
6. Service Availability & Support
YFF provides it's services 'AS-IS' and is bound by the service levels offered by its hosting partners. YFF cannot guarantee the availability of services, but normal expects services to be available from 5a.m. GMT to 1a.m. GMT each day. During the remaining time, the service may be available but subject to slower performance while service administration activities are performed.
Request for support are subject to 'Best Endeavors' and no guaranteed response time is offered. Normal response time will be within 24 hours and usually much quicker than this. During periods of national holidays, these response time may be extended due to skeleton staffing arrangements.
7. Your Financial Footprint's Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that YFF and any necessary software used in connection with the YFF services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorised by YFF or the applicable licensor, you agree not to modify nor use modifications of the YFF service software.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of YFF services and software are at your sole risk. The YFF services and software are provided on an 'As Is' and 'As Available' basis. YFF and it's subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- YFF its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that the YFF services will meet your requirements, that the YFF services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, accurate or reliable. YFF has no obligation to ensure that any errors in the YFF services and software will be corrected.
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the YFF services is accessed at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, or data loss that results from the download of such material.
8. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that YFF and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other such intangible losses(even if YFF has been advised of the possibility of such losses) , resulting from the use of the YFF services, unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transitions or any other matter realting to the YFF service.
9. Making claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
YFF respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us on the details given.